For patients with high leg amputations
AmpSling is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, even when a lifting sling without divided leg supports would have been preferable, for example, when lifting patients with double, high leg amputations.
- AmpSling is available in different materials and several sizes, for all patients weighing up to max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the patient does not sit on the lifting sling
- Smaller opening; also suits patients with high leg amputations
- Shoulder-high back; the patient is supported from the tailbone up to the shoulders and under the legs
- Upright seated posture
- Pocket at lower edge for easier application
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs.
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation are available.