For toileting – three versions for more active patients
Hygiene Sling is a lifting sling that is easy to apply and makes it easier for the caregiver to dress/undress the patient in connection with toileting. HygieneSling, which is designed for patients with adequate muscular tonus, is available in three versions; with or without a belt, or with a belt and extra back support.
- HygieneSling is available in several sizes, all for patients weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the patient does not sit on the lifting sling
- Low back; the patient is supported behind the back, up to the armpits and under the legs
- Slightly reclined seated posture
- The patient must have adequate muscular tonus
- HygieneSling is available in three versions; with or without a belt, and with a belt and extra back support.
SWL 300 kg/660 lbs
Accessories for individual adaptation
Accessories for individual adaptation are available. For more information, please see the links at the bottom of the page.