Unique bowl shape with adjustable head support
ShellHBSling is designed for use in most common lifting situations, e.g. for sitting transfers between bed and wheelchair, and when the patient needs extra head support. ShellHBSling can also be used for lifting from a recumbent position on the floor.
The bowl-shaped sling follows the shape of the body and enables an upright seated posture that is easily regulated with the help of alternative lift loops. The adjustable head support gives each patient perfect support for the head.
ShellHBSling is available in several sizes, all for patients weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Divided leg supports; easy for the caregiver to apply and remove, the patient does not sit on the lifting sling
- High back; the patient is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs
- An upright seated posture can be regulated via two alternative lift loops at the back and on the leg supports
- ShellHBSling is bowl-shaped and provides superb, adjustable support for the head
- Pocket at lower edge for easier application
- SWL 300 kg/660 lbs