For sit-to-stand and standing training in combination with MiniLift200 and MiniLift125
ThoraxSling is a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest that is used in combination with SystemRoMedic’s sit-to-stand lifts MiniLift200 and MiniLift125. It is easy for the caregiver to apply, while giving the patient an added sense of security during rising and gait training. ThoraxSling also facilitates toileting.
Together with MiniLift, ThoraxSling provides a very gentle and pleasant sit-to-stand experience. The movement of the lift arm is designed so that the pulling motion ends comfortably in the lower back, which prevents the vest from riding up under the arms.
Available in two models and several sizes and materials
ThoraxSling is available in two models; one which provides support behind the back (ThoraxSling) and one that also gives support under the seat (ThoraxSling, with seat support), and in several sizes and materials.
Durable and easy-to-care-for polyester
Both models of ThoraxSling are available in a durable and easy to care for polyester. These versions also feature armholders for hemiplegic patients. ThoraxSling in polyester is intended for patients weighing max 300 kg/660 lbs.
Wipeable material – can be cleaned using disinfectants
ThoraxSling is also available in a wipeable material which can be cleaned using disinfectants. ThoraxSling, wipeable is intended for patients weighing max 205 kg/450 lbs.
Disposable material for optimal hygiene and safety
ThoraxSling, with seat support is also available in a sturdy and durable non-woven material. Instead of laundering, the lifting sling is discarded after use, when it becomes soiled or when the patient no longer needs it. This prevents the spread of multi-resistant and other types of infectious bacteria. ThoraxSling, disposable, is a lifting sling for short-term use and for patients weighing up to max 200 kg/440 lbs.
- Easy for the caregiver to apply
- Very comfortable and gives the patient an added sense of security
- Facilitates toileting
- Does not ride up under the arms
- Alternative lift loops enable an upright posture, regardless the patient’s height
- Armholders for hemiplegic patients (only on ThoraxSling in polyester)
- ThoraxSling is available in two models; one which provides support behind the back and one that also gives support under the seat
- SWL: polyester 300 kg/660 lbs, wipeable material 205 kg/450 lbs, disposable material 200 kg/440 lbs