DISCLAIMER AND DETAILS OF OUR ROLLING PAPERS
Empire Rolling papers and all other Empire Rolling products and materials, including all materials contained on this website, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast, manufactured, sold, offered for sale, or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission of KTG, LLC. Empire rolling papers are not for use with tobacco, only legal smoking herbs. While our Empire Rolling products only contain natural ingredients and do not contain tobacco or nicotine, herbal smokes and herbal cigarettes may be hazardous to your health. Herbal smokes and herbal cigarettes may produce tar and carbon monoxide when smoked. Please note nicotine is addictive and may cause health issues.
No one may purchase these Empire Rolling products under 18. Additionally, empire Rolling products have not been tested or studied by Food and Drug Administration. Therefore, the Food and Drug Administration has evaluated no statements on this posting.
WARNING: OUR ROLLING PAPERS ARE SOLELY DESIGNED FOR SMOKING PURPOSES. IT WILL NOT PASS AS REAL CURRENCY AND CAN NOT BE MODIFIED TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE REAL CURRENCY. IT IS A CRIMINAL AND FEDERAL OFFENSE TO ATTEMPT TO USE ANY FALSIFIED CURRENCY TO MAKE A PURCHASE. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED IF ROLLING PAPERS ARE USED IN ANY MANNER OTHER THAN CONSUMPTION. THE PUNISHMENT BY LAW FOR THE ILLEGAL USE OF FALSIFIED MONEY CAN BE UP TO 20 YEARS IN A STATE PRISON OR A $100,000 FINE, AND WE WILL ASSIST LAW ENFORCEMENT BY PROVIDING ANY INFORMATION THAT IS REQUESTED.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Empire Rolling Papers LLC has carefully created these rolling papers while focusing on the legal requirements of the production of our products. The purpose of Empire Rolling Papers is to supply superior rolling paper to consumers, NOT to encourage illegally scanning and printing copies of real currency for their productions. The artwork of our rolling papers includes designed characters, designed buildings, fictitious serial numbers, and our custom-designed emblems and logos. In addition, each rolling paper has been marked with "THIS NOTE IS NOT LEGAL TENDER," and "FOR SMOKING USE ONLY" has been printed on all the Rolling Paper Notes.
- These Rolling Papers are NOT made by scanned real currency or are max Xerox printed. Our team makes them of graphic artists using elements such as borders, custom-designed art, custom fonts, custom-designed logos, emblems, and custom designs from scratch.
- We cannot remove the "FOR SMOKING USE ONLY" graphic emblems and "THIS IS NOT LEGAL TENDER" text on the rolling papers.
- Any request that can make our rolling papers appear or pass as real currency to deceive an individual unlawfully will be quickly turned down.
- We reserve the right to refuse or deny service to anyone.
List of legal features our prop money designs include:
- Our rolling papers are made smaller than the actual currency, which is noticeable.
- Our rolling papers do NOT have a working hologram and cannot be created with an active hologram.
- President and character faces are designed to resemble fictitious cartoon comic-type characters and are dramatically different than the actual president and characters.
- The names underneath the characters are stated: "FOR SMOKING ONLY."
- Emblems and seals on the left and right of the rolling papers are our custom designs and are clearly labeled FOR SMOKING USE ONLY, UNITED WE STAND, or THE UNITED STATES.
- Background art on new style rolling papers is designed or made with clip art and is different than the art on the actual currency.
- The colors and contrast of the rolling papers have been designed to give the highest quality to consumers but are not the same if compared side by side with real currency.
- Borders on our prop bills are different than actual currency, and there is NO text stating "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE" on either side of the rolling papers, nor can we add it as a request.
- Serial numbers are fictitious and reoccurring on all of our rolling papers.
- The treasurer and secretary's names are fictitious. Nor does it say "Treasury of the United States" or "Secretary of the United States" on any rolling papers.
- The text "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" specifically states "AMERICA" or its states and cities are not shown on any prop bills front or back. It has been replaced with FOR LEGAL SMOKING USE ONLY, UNITED WE STAND, or THE UNITED STATES.
- The years or dates on the prop bills are different from real currency.
- Buildings on each rolling paper's back are significantly different from real US currency.
- The paper that each rolling piece is printed on is quality lightweight tissue paper, not the fabric similar to real currency. It does not have the same texture, feel, or security features as real US currency.
- Holograms, holographic numbers, and holographic emblems on the prop bills front and back do not reflect or bend with light, nor can they be created to reflect or turn with light.
Attached is an illustration of how our money designs are created and digitally assembled using our logos, text, and images and made to look different than real USA currency.