OneWaySlide is a sliding mat with many functions. The main one improves sitting positions in chairs or wheelchairs. The sliding mat effectively retards forward movement yet slides backwards, making it easy for the caregiver to help the patient move into a more comfortable position in the chair. It is simply a case of grabbing the handles and pulling – without great use of force.
OneWaySlide is also available in a tube-shaped design without handles for the more active patient.
OneWaySlide is made of polyester, polyethylene and our own unique sliding material ULF (Ultra Low Friction).
- The soft, padded surface is very comfortable to sit on.
- The ULF sliding material under the buttocks makes it easy to pull the patient backwards.
- A non-slide area prevents the patient from sliding forward.
- Robust handles mean that caregivers need not physically pull patients.
- Straps for attachment to wheelchairs.