For horizontal lifting and positioning with a two-point sling bar
SafeHandlingSheet is a sheet that is used for horizontal lifting or for positioning a patient in bed without subjecting the caregiver to unnecessary strain. SafeHandlingSheet is used in combination with mobile lifts or stationary lift systems and a two-point sling bar.
SafeHandlingSheet has sixteen lift straps, eight on either side of the patient, with three alternative lift loops each, which enables optimal adaptation to the patient and transfer situation. The lift loops are connected to the sling bar and when the patient has been positioned, the lift straps are simply tucked under the mattress or placed in the pockets at the sides of the sheet.
SafeHandlingSheet is available in several materials and sizes.
Disposable material for optimal hygiene and safety
SafeHandlingSheet, disposable, is made of a sturdy, durable non-woven material. Instead of laundering, the lifting sling is discarded after use, when it becomes soiled or when the patient no longer needs it. This prevents the spread of multi-resistant and other types of infectious bacteria. SafeHandlingSheet, disposable, is a lifting sling for short-term use and for patients weighing up to max 300 kg/660 lbs.
- Eight lift straps, each with three alternative lift loops on either side of the sheet
- Lift loops are colour-coded for safe and easy application
- Pockets for practical storage of lift straps
- Positioning handles at the sides for easy, manual positioning
- SafeHandlingSheet is available in five different materials and sizes to suit different patients and situations