7 Trends in Pot Products to Watch for in 2022
bis Kyle Hall auf Feb 04, 2023
1. Cannabis Beverages: Cannabis-infused beverages are becoming increasingly popular. They offer a convenient, discreet, and flavorful way to enjoy cannabis. We can expect to see more cannabis beverage products in 2022, with a wide variety of flavors and potency levels to suit every taste.
2. THC-infused Edibles: Edibles are one of the most popular forms of cannabis consumption. In 2022, we can expect to see an even wider variety of THC-infused edibles, from gummies and chocolates to hard candies and cookies.
3. CBD Products: The popularity of CBD products is increasing. In 2022, we can expect to see more CBD products on the market, from tinctures and topicals to edibles and drinks.
4. Cannabis Topicals: Cannabis topicals are a great way to get the therapeutic benefits of cannabis without the psychoactive effects. We can expect to see more cannabis-infused topicals in 2022, from lotions and creams to balms and salves.
5. Vape Pens: Vape pens are becoming increasingly popular as a discreet and convenient way to consume cannabis. In 2022, we can expect to see more vape pen products with improved technology and more variety of flavors.
6. Pre-Rolls: Pre-rolls are one of the most popular ways to consume cannabis. In 2022, we can expect to see more pre-rolls on the market, with a variety of strains and potencies.
7. Concentrates: Concentrates are becoming increasingly popular with cannabis consumers. In 2022, we can expect to see more concentrate products on the market, from waxes and oils to shatters and dabs.
These are just a few of the trends in pot products to watch for in 2022. As the cannabis industry continues to evolve, we can expect to see more innovations in the way we consume cannabis, from new products to improved technology. It’s an exciting time to be a cannabis consumer, and the future looks bright.