It’s easy to make a bong out of a water bottle. All you need is a water bottle, a drill, and a bowl. Here’s how to do it:
1. Drill a hole in the side of the water bottle near the bottom. The hole should be big enough to fit the bowl of your pipe.
2. Put the bowl in the hole and secure it with tape or a rubber grommet.
3. Fill the bottle with water, leaving enough room at the top for the smoke to expand.
4. Put your mouth on the bottle and light the bowl. Inhale slowly and evenly.
5. Enjoy your homemade bong!
You can experiment with different sizes and shapes of water bottles to find one that works best for you. And if you want to get really creative, you can decorate your bong with paint, stickers, or anything else that strikes your fancy.
So there you have it—a quick and easy guide to making a bong out of a water bottle. Give it a try and see how it hits!