How to make a gravity bong
by Kyle Hall on Nov 02, 2022
A gravity bong is a type of bong that uses a partial vacuum to draw smoke through the water and into the user's lungs. The basic principle is simple: a container with a small hole in the bottom is filled with water, and a bowl is placed in the hole. The user lights the bowl and waits for the water to begin to boil; as the water boils, it creates a partial vacuum in the container. This vacuum pulls the smoke from the bowl and into the water, and as the user inhales, the smoke is drawn up through the water and into their lungs.
The most common type of gravity bong is made from a plastic bottle and a bowl. To make one, you will need a plastic bottle with a screw-on lid, a bowl that fits snugly into the bottle's hole, and a drill. You will also need a source of water, and something to catch the smoke (a funnel works well for this).
1. Drill a hole in the bottle's lid, large enough to fit the bowl snugly.
2. Fill the bottle with water, leaving enough room at the top to catch the smoke.
3. Place the bowl in the hole, and put your mouth over the top of the bottle.
4. Light the bowl, and wait for the water to begin to boil.
5. As the water boils, it will create a partial vacuum in the bottle. This vacuum will pull the smoke from the bowl and into the water.
6. Inhale deeply, and the smoke will be drawn up through the water and into your lungs.
Gravity bongs are a great way to enjoy your favorite herb, and they're easy to make at home with a few simple supplies. Give it a try, and you'll be sure to impress your friends with your mad bong-making skills.