How to make moonrocks
Assuming you would like a blog post about how to make moonrocks:
Moonrocks are a potent cannabis product that is made by taking buds and dipping or spraying them with hash oil or concentrate. The bud is then rolled in kief. The end result is a bud that is incredibly potent, with a THC content that can range from 50% to 90%.
Making moonrocks at home is relatively simple and only requires a few ingredients. Here’s a basic recipe:
-1 gram of hash oil or concentrate
-1 gram of kief
-1 gram of dried cannabis bud
Instructions: 1. Start by placing your hash oil or concentrate in a bowl.
2. Add the kief to the bowl and mix everything together.
3. Next, take your cannabis bud and dip it into the hash oil or concentrate mixture. Make sure the bud is completely coated.
4. Once the bud is coated, roll it in the kief.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all of your cannabis buds are coated in the hash oil/concentrate mixture and rolled in kief.
6. Your moonrocks are now ready to enjoy! Smoke them in a pipe, bong, or joint.